With our new website we have provided online access to almost all parish information, news and upcoming events. It should result in improved communication with parishioners and particularly for those participating in parish groups. Additionally it provides many opportunities for greater engagement by all in the parish.
Main website features
- Times of all regular services and key dates for the coming year
- Information and contacts for all parish groups
- Information on all seven sacraments
- All rosters for both churches (Altar Servers, Envelope Collectors, Eucharistic Ministers and Mass Readers)
- Availability dates for booking Baptisms, Marriages or Mass Intentions.
- This is a stand out feature of the website. You will be able to see availability of masses and dates.
- Check out the Mass Intentions Booking Calendar
- Upcoming Events Calendar and an Area Stations Calendar
- Recent News blog and News Archive
- Latest Newsletter and Newsletter Archive
- This is very useful for anyone wishing to see the newsletter before attending mass or for anyone not able to attend mass.
- Photo galleries
- Thought of the day feature (this is a rolling display of the most recent thoughts and always features on top of the page).
- All content such as photos, news etc. can be shared especially via social media
If you are having any difficulty finding anything and you don’t see it on the top menu, simply go to the footer where all items are just one click away.
Our website is fully Responsive
So whether you are looking at the site on a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet or a smart phone, you will find the view optimized for your device.